Hook Hampshire

Fix my Hook

FixMyStreet is a site that helps people view problems in thier area and report new ones to the local council. below are issues reported in Hook in 2019. Issues are reported to either Hampshire County Council if a highway matter or Hart District Council who will resolve the issue.

To report a new issue go to http://www.fixmystreet.com/

Current issues can be found here (please note these issues may have already been resolved but have not had the status changed by the individuals reporting).


The issues below were reported during 2019

We are always looking for new content

This is your site, if you have anything to offer email us

email ua




© hookinhampshire.co.uk 2019